* the principles of healthy diet and food choices
* the key rules of eating for sport training to stay fit in the long run
* essential nutrients including the recommended intake of the main macronutrients
* dietary factors affecting physical and mental wellbeing
* importance of hydration
* good food sources of antioxidants
* natural sports supplements- foods to boost stamina and improve performance
You will also learn how to
* count your individual estimated caloric needs
* prepare healthy snacks that will give you that burst of energy when you need it
* make home-made isotonic drinks for quick and more natural rehydration
Monika is a Registered Nutritionist in Public Health and studied a Health and Diet degree course at Bath Spa University and graduated with a Honours BSc degree in Nutrition. She has a Master’s degree in Dietetics from the Medical University of Silesia in Poland. She is a qualified fitness instructor and runs her own business in health, fitness and nutritional counselling in Bath.
Monika says “I love sport so much, in my free time I run, swim, cycle, and practise pilates and yoga. I try to lead a healthy lifestyle myself, so I can teach with authority by being an example for others. I aim at helping more people to lead healthier lifestyles“.
Join the facebook page